LED Luminaires in Environment: Why it is Ideal for City that Protects the Environment
At present, it is important to pay close attention to the mechanisms for caring for the environment since natural resources are increasingly scarce and global warming is worsening.
One way to do this is by using technologies that protect the planet. LED lights are one of them because they represent unbeatable benefits for the quality of life of everyone in the city.
Fewer lights are needed to illuminate an area.
LED luminaires focus light in only one direction, unlike other bulbs that illuminate areas that do not require it. Also, because the light is better distributed, you need fewer bulbs for a given area. This helps save fuel for transportation and manufacturing and packaging materials.
They Consume Less Energy.
LED lighting uses 95% of the energy consumed to emit light, and the other 5% is wasted as heat. While fluorescent and incandescent lights do the exact opposite. Plus, a 38-watt LED light illuminates an area with the same intensity as a traditional 84-watt bulb.
They do not have toxic elements.
Since fluorescent lights contain mercury, you should dispose of them following specific safety procedures to prevent environmental damage. However, LED luminaires do not have toxic elements and can be disposed of without any problem.
They have a longer shelf life.
An LED luminaire has a useful life of between 25,000 and 100,000 hours and even more, which means that it can last up to 4 times longer than fluorescent light and 40 times longer than an incandescent light bulb.
Thanks to this, you will have to replace them less frequently, significantly reducing the emission of greenhouse gases that are the leading cause of global warming.
Undoubtedly, LED lights are ideal for a city that protects the environment. Therefore, you must consider using this technology in lighting projects.
Evitech explains to you why LED luminaires are ideal for your city. Does your city use it?
- Why do LED Spotlights Burn?
- What is the electricity consumption of LED Christmas lights?
- What are LED lighting towers, and What are their Applications?
- Using Natural Light in LED Lighting Designs
- Use of LED Lights in Domestic Houses
- Three Ways to Apply LED Light in Buildings
- Savings in Air Conditioning with LED Lighting
- Replacement of Halogen Spotlights by LED
- Recommendations when Buying LED Lights for Cars
- LED Lighting Connected to the Internet: A Promising Technology