The Advantages Of Integrating LED Lighting In Health Centres
Health centres, hospitals, medical centres, offices, or clinics, must guarantee comprehensive care based on principles such as responsibility, efficiency, health, and, of course, the well-being of patients and workers.
In this way, various unique features have been designed to provide these spaces with unique amenities that contribute to continuous improvement and efficient and dignified care.
One of these fundamental characteristics is Lighting. Energy efficiency in these places is key as they operate 24/7. Thus, LED Lighting appears the most advantageous alternative, thanks to its benefits and economy.
Why Should You Opt LED Lighting In Health Centres?
Why should healthcare facilities opt for LED Lighting? There are at least four characteristics that make it take advantage:
- It is efficient and economical. Its energy consumption saves up to 80% energy.
- The LED light has a lifespan of more than 40,000 hours. Ideal to stay on for long periods.
- It is safe as it is non-toxic and does not heat up.
- It is sustainable and ecological.
In this sense, LED Lighting seems to be the ideal option for hospitals and health centres. For example, hospitals have an extensive infrastructure based mainly on corridors (which reach almost 20% of the built area).
This type of Lighting can be optimized to save resources and energy and, in addition, illuminate in a better way.
The lighting design must be based on the well-being of patients and workers, meeting their emotional, visual and biological needs. Patient rooms and common areas can supplement natural light and LED panels or recessed Lighting to improve visibility and prevent accidents.
Light is also key for optimal work in pavilions or laboratories, complemented by intelligent systems to regulate it. On the other hand, LED light can consider aesthetic applications outside the building to illuminate facades and logos that orient pedestrians and motorists.
This type of Lighting is designed to improve patients’ and professionals’ quality of life and well-being to contribute to better recovery and use of resources.
- Why do LED Spotlights Burn?
- What is the electricity consumption of LED Christmas lights?
- What are LED lighting towers, and What are their Applications?
- Using Natural Light in LED Lighting Designs
- Use of LED Lights in Domestic Houses
- Three Ways to Apply LED Light in Buildings
- Savings in Air Conditioning with LED Lighting
- Replacement of Halogen Spotlights by LED
- Recommendations when Buying LED Lights for Cars
- LED Lighting Connected to the Internet: A Promising Technology