Clarifying four Typical Doubts about LED Lighting in the Industry
A quality lighting system can translate into greater efficiency, better working conditions, and safety in the work area. Currently, upgrading to LED lighting is the trend at the industrial level.
However, if you have any doubts about this lighting system, we are here to clarify them.
Clarifying the main doubts about the use of LED lights for industrial use
Do they save energy consumption?
Yes, they can last up to 25 times longer than a traditional industrial bulb, which means a longer lifespan.
Although the installation cost is higher, it is worth purchasing a device with a life expectancy of up to 80,000 hours and consumes 85% less energy.
Why are they safer?
Critical areas such as the warehouse and manufacturing require good lighting, and a worker will feel comfortable with a brighter and more adjustable type of light, such as LED.
Is it necessary to do periodic maintenance?
One of the most significant expenses at an industrial level is traditional lighting maintenance. LED luminaires maintain themselves; a replacement will always represent a lower cost over time.
Do I have to invest a lot of money to upgrade to LED?
It all depends on the project’s size, but the lighting is of such quality that one LED bulb can work with three conventional ones. In addition, if we consider factors such as electricity bills and low maintenance savings, the investment is well worth it.
LED lights in different industries mean greater efficiency and savings in the long term, work with more excellent safety in areas such as the warehouse, and even a more pleasant work environment for workers, with lighting that can be dimmed, depending on the system purchased.
- Why do LED Spotlights Burn?
- What is the electricity consumption of LED Christmas lights?
- What are LED lighting towers, and What are their Applications?
- Using Natural Light in LED Lighting Designs
- Use of LED Lights in Domestic Houses
- Three Ways to Apply LED Light in Buildings
- Savings in Air Conditioning with LED Lighting
- Replacement of Halogen Spotlights by LED
- Recommendations when Buying LED Lights for Cars
- LED Lighting Connected to the Internet: A Promising Technology