Evitech Pty Ltd is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
- Review & Analyse security events for quality and possible escalations to raise the alarm.
- Follow-up with customers & vendors to resolve open issues
- Security device administration with respect to tuning and enhancing detection capabilities.
- Handling SOC MDR Operational requirements.
- Review and present security reports and ensure compliance to security policies and SLAs as applicable.
- Perform in-depth analysis of events and logs for detecting malicious applications and network activity, common attack techniques that compromise hosts, detecting and analysing system and network vulnerabilities and continuous process improvement by discovering the root causes of incidents
- Work to resolve major security incidents in conjunction with respective resolver groups.
- Experience configuring security incident and event management tools including creating event filtering and correlation rules and reports.
- Ability to work with customer and product specialists to weed out false positives and improve efficiency of the security operations.